DIY Body Scrub
I know you see this DIY all the time but that is because it’s so good.
Body scrubs make your skin look refreshed and rejuvenated by removing dead skin cells. Exfoliation also helps moisturize as it allows for the easy absorption of a skin moisturizer into your now healthy skin. Be sure to avoid applying too much pressure when using your scrub. Use a body scrub a few times a week.
Energizing DIY Body Scrub
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup V-6 or carrier oil
- 10 drops Orange Essential Oil
- 3 drops Cypress (optional)
- 1/4 – 1 tsp beet juice (For pink coloring – optional)
- Mix the ingredients in a cute mason jar.
- To use, scoop out a spoonful and apply to wet skin. Gently scrub to exfoliate and then rinse off.