DIY Teacher Gifts
It’s teacher’s week! A huge thank you to all the teachers and educators out there. We are so grateful for you… believe me, we are super grateful especially right now. We know how hard you work and how dedicated you are.
I don’t know about you, but I love making gifts with oils for our teachers.
Here are some ideas:
- Thieves Sanitizer
- Thieves Spray
- DIY roller bottle – Orange and Ylang Ylang smell amazing
- Hot cocoa mix with a bottle of Peppermint Vitality with a cute mug
- Homemade bath salts with essential oils (add 2 cups of Epsom salt to a glass jar with 1 tsp carrier oil + 10 drops essential oils)
- DIY perfume
- Notebook, pen and bottle of Clarity
- Young Living Ecuadorian chocolate + a bottle of Orange Vitality
What DIY gifts have you made for your kids’ teachers?