Why Get a Premium Starter Kit
The best way to get started with essential oils is with the premium starter kit. It includes 12 oils plus a diffuser that can be used to replace candles and plug-in air fresheners. This set is 60% off retail price at just $165 – that means you’re paying less than $10 per bottle of oil + the cost of the diffuser. That’s the best deal ever!
Learn how to use the oils in the starter kit below. If you’re ready to get your own starter kit, find out How to Sign Up.
- Diffuse for a comforting and calming scent. Unwind by adding a few drops to a nighttime bath with some Epsom salts.
- Add a few drops of Lavender to a small spray bottle water and one teaspoon of witch hazel. Spray linens, bedding and even closets.
- Add a drop to your pillow or diffuse nightly at bedtime for restful sleep.
- Add 2 drops of Lavender along with almond oil as a carrier oil especially can do wonders for your skin.
- Peppermint helps to support normal digestion. Add it to your water along with Lemon Vitality essential oil – it’s delicious and refreshing!
- Another good reason to carry Peppermint Vitality essential oil in your purse: One drop of it on your tongue is the perfect substitute for a breath mint. Or you can make your own DIY breath spray.
- Chocolate + Peppermint = Delicious! Peppermint tastes great with chocolate.
- Add to a cup of water in the morning. It’s full of antioxidants.
- Add to water or a smoothie for a refreshing pick-me-up. (SO tasty and uplifting!)
- Add several drops to a chicken marinade for a delicious dinner.
- Apply a drop of lemon oil to the tongue to freshen breath.
- Add a drop or two to a shot of NingXia Red antioxidant drink.
- Use twice a day around the eyes, mouth or entire face for brighter, clearer skin.
- Make your own DIY facial serum. Add a couple of drops of Frankincense and Lavender to rosehip seed oil or your favorite carrier oil and apply to the face.
- Diffuse Frankincense or apply to the temples and back of the neck to improve concentration.
- Massage Frankincense oil into the fingernails and cuticles to support fingernail health.
- Feeling low or overwhelmed? Apply 1-2 drops of Frankincense essential oil to the wrists and back of the neck to lift your spirits.
(an oil blend containing wintergreen, helichrysum, clove and peppermint)
- Apply PanAway topically to the skin after exercise. Use a carrier oil to dilute and massage into the skin.
- Soothe tired muscles from a long day of sitting or standing with PanAway. Just mix a few drops with a carrier oil and apply to areas needed.
- Give yourself a comforting massage Add PanAway to V-6 Vegetable Oil massage oil and apply to neck and back for a soothing aromatic experience.
(an oil blend containing cinnamon bark, clove, eucalyptus, rosemary and lemon)
- Add a drop to a spoonful of raw honey to a warm cup of water to make a wellness tea. Enjoy in the morning or anytime you need a boost.
- When taken internally, Thieves Vitality can help to support health immune function. Add a drop to a spoonful of honey or even add a vegetable capsule and top with coconut oil to take as a dietary supplement.
- If you like to DIY, you can make homemade toothpaste and add Thieves essential oil. It tastes fantastic.
- Add a drop to a shot of NingXia Red, an antioxidant drink made from wolfberries. It’s spicy, refreshing and great for helping to support a healthy immune system.
- Make your own DIY breath spray. Just add 2-3 drops of Thieves essential oil to a mini spray bottle and fill with water. Use as needed to freshen breath.
Citrus Fresh Vitality
(an oil blend containing orange, tangerine, grapefruit, lemon, Mandarin orange, and spearmint)
- Add 1-2 drops to your water or iced tea for an extra boost of antioxidants (thanks d-limonene) from the citrus and a hint of sweetness from the spearmint.
- Add 1-2 drops to zest chicken or salmon or to your favorite marinade.
- Add 2-3 drops to olive oil and add a little vinegar to make a delicious citrus vinaigrette salad dressing.
(an oil blend containing tarragon, juniper, anise, ginger, fennel, patchouli, peppermint and lemongrass)
- Add 1-2 drops to water or a veggie capsule to support your digestive system.
- Add 2 drops DiGize and 1 drop Peppermint to water for a stimulating beverage.
- Use DiGize with every meal, especially after dining out, as an after-dinner mint.
(an oil blend containing ravintsara, lemon, wintergreen, peppermint and eucalyptus)
- Add a few drops of Raven to V-6 Vegetable Oil massage oil to create a spa-like, soothing atmosphere with massage
- Make a DIY Chest Rub with Raven. Just mix a couple of drops of Raven with coconut oil and rub on the on feet or chest.
- Diffuse Raven or add a few drops to a hot shower to create a comforting aroma.
- Rub 3 drops of Raven on bottom feet before bedtime, or add 5-10 drops of RC to a cup of Epsom salt and 1 tsp of carrier oil to create a soothing foot bath.
(an oil blend containing black spruce, camphor wood, blue tansy, frankincense and geranium)
- Add 6-8 drops to a diffuser and use for emotional support and balance.
- Use 2-3 drops topically on the back of the neck and temples to help when feeling overwhelmed or nervous. Great to use right before speaking in front of a crowd, before a presentation or a big task. Kids benefit a lot from this oil too.
- Soothing on the back, especially along the spine. Add 2-3 drops with a carrier oil and apply topically.
- Wear as perfume or cologne… it has a woodsy scent with just a hint of floral.
Peace & Calming
(an oil blend containing tangerine, orange, ylang ylang, patchouli and blue tansy)
- Add 6-8 drops to a diffuser to calm the whole family down at the end of the day. It’s one of my favorite oils to use for bedtime with the a diffuser. It’s like instant sleep.
- Add 3-4 drops to a cup of Epsom salts for a relaxing bath that’s part of a calming nighttime routine… for kids or adults.
- Apply 1-2 drops along with a carrier oil to the bottoms of feet at night for you or the kids.
- Smell direct from the bottle or apply 1-2 drops on the temples anytime you need to chill out.
(an oil blend containing copaiba, lime, cedarwood, vanilla, ocotea and lavender)
- This is the oil you take with you to the supermarket with cranky kiddos (speaking from experience here).
- Apply it generously to your wrists or the back of your neck for a DIY perfume or cologne that smells amazing.
- Add a few drops to a diffuser when you need Calgon to take you away.
*Note: You’ll see some oils marked at Vitality – this just means it’s been labeled for dietary use.